- On August 23, 2018
If you are looking for wedding venues that are rustically beautiful and romantic for your upcoming nuptials, look no further. Green Acres is the perfect spot! So how do you go about planning your perfect, barn wedding?
Green Acres has every modern amenity you could dream of, while still keeping the barn feel alive:
• Climate controlled with central heating, central air conditioning, giant fans made from airplane aluminum to circulate the air, and high velocity exhaust fans to bring in fresh air.
• Indoor and outdoor wedding ceremony spaces.
• Onsite lighted parking lot with 60 parking spaces.
• Surround sound in all three entertainment spaces.
• Wireless microphone.
• Professional AV.
• A spotlight for toasts, presentations and the first dance at weddings.
• Theatrical lighting with beautiful chandeliers, tiffany lamps, track lighting, luminere candles, and lanterns. Dimmers on both levels to create the ambient lighting desired.
• LED colored lights on the exterior providing a delightful variety of color options.
• Private and intimate VIP room or bridal suite.
• Four-sided custom built outdoor fireplace surrounded with cozing seating. The fireplace will be lit with fresh wood throughout the entire event at no extra charge (weather permitting).
• Beautiful brick pavers for pictures, games and socializing.
• Old-fashioned cowboys cauldron that will be lit with the purchase of a s’mores package with “fishing pole” roasting sticks for a delicious and fun dessert treat.
• Charming and eclectic antique collection of jukeboxes, lanterns, pulleys, chandeliers, artwork, player pianos, tractors, and furnishings.
• Next to Staring Lake Park with access for beautiful pictures and enjoyment of outside scenery and wildlife.
• Green Acres inventory of tables and chairs included (setup and usage fee of $150).
• Award-winning catering partners with Green Mill, Sterling, and Deco Catering offering a variety of luxurious and delicious options with extraordinary service.
• Exceptional service with an Event Manager, Catering Manager and Facilities Manager and attentive servers for your event.
• Conveniently located just 15 minutes southwest of Minneapolis – close to hotels, restaurants, the airport, parks and so much more.
• Kitchen with refrigerator, ice maker, warming ovens, and commercial sinks.
• Handicap accessible elevator, ramp entrance and modern bathrooms.
• Porta lisa luxury outdoor gentlemen’s and ladies bathrooms.
We would love to discuss the opportunity to be a part of your next event. Contact us today at 952-942-5220.